Monday, May 31, 2010

A Quick Update

This past week kicked the crap out of me.  I was part of a wedding on Friday (Congrats, Kurt and Giz!)  Anyone who knows me knows I tear up dance floors at weddings.  I've been doing it ever since I was six years old.  Dancing like a complete idiot always wears me out.  On Sunday, we went to Six Flags with our friends; which is also exhausting, since you spend all day in the blazing heat, going on rides that rattle, fling, and generally knock you around.

Needless to say, I'm sore as Hell.

So, this Memorial Day, I'm staying home, doing almost absolutely nothing.  I'm not even going to do any grilling, which is something I never do, anyway.

But this isn't the purpose of this update.  I'm posting to let you guys know that I'm getting back into the swing of things, slowly.  I started back to work on my Secret RPG Project and am making some good progress (as much as one person can make in a week).  Things are starting to come together and I'm actually excited about what I'm doing.  Let's just hope I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment