A while back, I came across this website, AnimeFreak.TV, that has a shitload of anime available to watch for free. While they don't have everything, they do have a lot of shows available. I just discovered they have the first 45 episodes of Dragon Ball Kai, which is 45 episodes more than we have in the States.
Of course, not everything on the site has been licensed over here, so some of the anime is japanese with subs, while some are English dubbed, which may or may not irk some people who are used to their anime one way or the other (I, generally, prefer subbed anime, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth).
If you are a longstanding anime fan, like me, and the anime section at your local Best Buy ain't cutting it, check this place out.
P.S. - If you're looking for manga, check out OneManga.com. Big ass pile of manga there. I found the original manga for Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) and Devilman there. Awesome.
Ooh! I'll tell James about that!
ReplyDeleteI've been a fan of OneManga for awhile. I was catching up on my mangas when I worked at ERAC. The only problem I had was that some of them were scanlations and the engrish was pretty bad on some of them.